Get a $500 scholarship
to my Public Speaking
Throughout July & August
Limited number of scholarships are available
Scholarships made possible by J. Hilburn
Let's work together to build your public speaking & presentation skills and ultimately your success
It's not the time and money spent on becoming a better public speaker that should concern you. What should concern you is the time and money you forfeit by not becoming a better public speaker.
My Public Speaking Master Course provides you with a personalized, one-on-one experience that focuses on your strengths and needs. You learn how to unite your voice, body language and message in ways that help you engage, inspire and persuade your audience, whether it's coworkers in a business meeting, prospects or 500 people in an auditorium.
In this Public Speaking Master Course, you learn how to:
- Be calm, confident and comfortable every time you present.
- Effectively engage, inspire and persuade audience members.
- Deliver presentations that have greater impact.
- Grab your audience from the moment you walk on stage.
- Use your voice as a powerful communication tool that connects with people.
- Use positive body language that complements your presentations.
- Craft and develop compelling messages that resonates with your audiences.
- Employ the art of storytelling.
- Utilize easy-to-follow transitions that lead your audience through your presentation.
- Properly use technology to enrich and support your message.
- Implement effective rehearsal techniques that bring everything together.
- Persuade your audience to take action.
- Use your new skills to attain the level of success you desire.
- Ongoing support.
We meet for either four 2-hour sessions or eight 1-hour sessions, whichever fits your schedule. During each session, you'll learn new techniques and work on them. Although these sessions are intense, they are also fun. They systematically move you from where you are to being able to move an audience. This course includes follow-up so we can be sure you are continuing on your exciting road to success.
Who should take this course:
Executives & Managers
Consultants & Coaches
TEDx & Other Short Presentation Speakers
Don't put off your success any longer. Take the initiative to enjoy the successful career you've envisioned ... to consistently demonstrate your value ... to be the obvious choice. Contact me now at 401.742.1231 for a FREE consultation.